Simple, affordable production music licensing
The clearance and usage of our music in the UK is administered by PRS for Music.
Advantages with PRS for Music
- Worldwide, All Media options
- Ultimate choice / 1 million tracks
- All sync rights, cleared in a click
- In perpetuity
Once you have finalised your music tracks you will need to obtain a licence for the use of music within your production.
Before you start the licensing process you will need to have the following information to hand:
1. the track name, its catalogue number, composer and publisher/label
2. the duration(s) to be used.
3. the production name and the type of production e.g. advertising, television, online etc.
4. the territory where the production is going to be shown.
De Wolfe Music Help - 020 7631 3600 - email@example.com
Obtaining the right licence is an easy process. Simply use the PRS online licence manager to get a quote and the licence you need.